One of the most important factors for SEO (search engine optimization) is page optimization, or the measures that can be taken directly within a website to improve its position in search rankings. If search engines can’t crawl a site or can’t parse and understand the content, then nothing is going to get indexed and the site is not going to rank.
- By removing white spaces and indentation.
- By shortening variable names to single characters.
- By removing new line characters.
- By joining closely placed variable declarations.
- By trying to turn arrays to objects wherever it is possible.
- By optimizing conditional statements.
- By finding answers to simple constant expressions.
- By removing comments.
Pick the Right Framework
Beyond these options, for a multi-page application, you can use Typescript. Another option is to use open-source libraries.
Bottom line... if you don’t have the right elements for the corresponding functions on your website, then your website is going to look like you swept a mountain of dust under the rug and called it a day.
Managing Performance Issues