WordPress is a free, open source blogging tool and content management system utilized by many websites for its ease of use and its potential for customization.
Key features of WordPress:
- Ease of use: Adding new content to your WordPress site is fast and easy with the use of their built-in tools.
- Search engine and SEO friendly: WordPress is optimized for SEO and getting your site in front of searchers on Google, Bing, Yahoo, and others.
- The best support: WordPress support work night and day through live chat, email, support pages, and forums to answer any questions you have.
- Premium plans: Premium plans give you more control with additional customization options. They all come with free trials.
- Millions of users: WordPress is utilized by countless organizations from small business sites, artist portfolios, and blogs, to giant media organizations like TIME and CNN.
- Extend with Plugins: In addition to the many features WordPress has out of the box, the WordPress site houses thousands of plugins including galleries, social networking, forums, social media widgets, spam protection, calendars, fine-tune controls for search engine optimization, and forms.